I mentioned earlier this year about some evidence of mija's spiritual growth.
Well, her journey goes on.
Back in the previous post, she was thinking about baptism. Well, she took active steps to pursue it. She told our pastor she wanted to get baptized. She met with our pastor to discuss it. She wrote her testimony and turned it in.
And last night, she got baptized.
Here's one proud and God praising momma!
- ► 2014 (132)
- Friday Funny--Chemistry Cat Summer #2
- Ripple Along the Shore---Review for Summer Reading...
- VBS last week
- CurrClick.com's Can't Make it to Convention Event-...
- Reading Kingdom Review
- Last minute CVS run---Savings of 76%
- Friday Funny--Chemistry Cat Summer #1
- For Women Only--review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- Inspired: Designed with Purpose
- Still a lot of Free Flatbread left...grab yours!
- Math Trick for Leap Year
- Add Award-Winning Reading to your Homeschool
- Fatherhood---Happy Father's Day
- Friday Funny--Patriotic Cymbal Player for Flag Day...
- Free Flatbread Giveaway at Chili's
- Coffee and K-cup coupons--the fuel of homeschoolin...
- Flag Day and Fourth of July Patriotic Craft Ideas-...
- Wednesday Websites: Share your birthday with someo...
- Check out my "UGH" piece
- Saving On-the-fly Money at CVS
- I have a winner!
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- Friday Funny--Famous Composers
- Price Chopper--saved almost 70% on groceries
- Watching my Daughter's Spiritual Journey
- Wednesday Websites--Bible
- S*x in the Sanctuary
- The Fourth Fisherman--a book review & giveaway
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)