Monday, July 15, 2013

Homeschool Learning & Summer Fun

Today I'm heading out for some intentional summer learning at a nature park. Find out what I have to say about summer learning over at my post at the Home Educating Family Blog.
Homeschool Learning & Summer Fun

Summer Learnin’ (the Musical)

When I think of homeschool summer learning, I cannot help but sing…
 (Picture Danny and Sandy in Grease)
Summer learnin’ had me a blast
Summer learnin’ happened so fast
I can learn outside of school
I can learn and still be cool
Summer days learnin’ away, including those summer nights
Uh Well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell me more, tell me more…

Okay, I will. I will tell you more about summer learning.
First, let me give you my definition of summer learning. Summer learning is any intentional or unintentional activity or event which causes learning during the summer.
I know. It is profound. It is deep.
Let us further define the definition.
- See more at: http://hedua.com/blog/homeschool-in-summer/#sthash.EehO1ZYp.dpuf

No comments:

Blog Archive