Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another Impromptu CVS Run--Only paid 2/3 of retail

Mija's face is breaking out again! I knew we needed some generic Benadryl for which you generally don't find a coupon. I also knew we needed some generic Prilosec---again not a coupon thing.

But I went to CVS anyway knowing that the selection would be better.

Still saved money.

It just took a little thinking.

First, I scanned my card at the Magic Coupon Machine.  I received $4 from my ExtraCare Card earnings and received a coupon for $2 off Softsoap Body Wash and $1.50 off any CVS brand allergy med.

Also, the CVS brand "stomach" stuff was buy one get one 50% off.

So, I purchased 2 CVS Prilosec, 1 Softsoap (which we had just run out of this morning), and a bottle of CVS Benadryl.

My retail would have be $66.75 but have the CVS coupons from the machine and sales, I only paid $45.70 which seems like a lot, BUT I saved 32% for merely running in, scanning my card, and looking for the sales!


No comments:

Blog Archive