Monday, January 27, 2014

Stay-at-home moms: you don’t owe the world an explanation

I appreciate reading Matt Walsh. He just lays it on the line. Here's a piece he posted yesterday.


Stay-at-home moms: you don’t owe the world an explanation

To stay-at-home moms:
Once, several months ago, I wrote this post about you. It was a simple expression of gratitude for stay-at-home moms, particularly my wife.
It got some attention. It was viewed around three million times in two days, in fact.
Truth be told, I never intended to be an official spokesman for SAHMS across the nation. You do not require my services, nor am I equipped to provide them. Plenty of you can eloquently defend your vocation, and because you have experience in the arena, you can do so more richly and convincingly than I ever could.
I’m just a guy who loves his wife and appreciates the sacrifices she makes for the family. That’s really the entirety of my insight into this subject.
So it’s with appropriate hesitancy that I offer just one suggestion to all of you.
Here it is: don’t pay any attention to people like this.  Read the rest HERE.

No comments:

Blog Archive