Saturday, April 2, 2011
Autism Awareness Month
April is Autism Awareness Month. I was made aware of this by my Gabby Moms friend, Jenny Herman. She has a son with autism.
You see, I personally only know as much about autism as I learned in my college classes. I've never dealt with students in the classroom on the spectrum. I've never really had to deal with it in my personal life, either.
But I am making an effort to read Jenny's blog Many Hats Mommy this month for sure, so I can become more aware. She will be having a guest each day during April, doing special reviews, tips, and giveaways, all for Autism Awareness Month.
So head on over to Many Hats Mommy; there are various ways to sign up for her blog in the upper, right hand column.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Parents, don't dress your girls like tramps
- Earn Free Books from Scholastic
- 5 Ways To Get Your Kids To Eat Healthy
- Prioritizing Your Priorities
- I think I can....I think I can...
- Easy Peasy Family EV
- Vlad and I
- It was nice.
- Post Tax Day Funny
- Untangling Tangled
- Big List of Frugal Summer Ideas for Kids!
- Plastic Eggs, Anyone?
- HSLDA Alert for Branson, Missouri
- Nancy Leigh and a thought from me!
- Follow-up on Mississippi
- It's not *just* about the book.
- More Quotes
- C.S. Lewis is spot on once again.
- Shocker! On his own, judge demands homeschool stud...
- I'm a guest post!
- Manners or Math?
- i will survive by igudesman & joo
- Homeschoolers Help Amid Devastation
- An Exciting Word
- New Quote
- Why Do We Let Girls Dress Like That?
- Autism Awareness Month
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2010 (281)