This post involves two new blogging friends from Gabby Moms! Jenny has Many Hats Mommy and MacKenzie from BOLD Turquoise. Jenny is doing a series this month on making things simple.
Make It Simple–Teaching Truth
Posted on May 13, 2011 by manyhatsmommy
Today I’m happy to have MacKenzie as my guest! She’s got some good ideas for teaching our children about God, so get ready!
BOLD Turquoise, and today I am absolutely thrilled to be guest blogging here at Many Hats Mommy! Thanks so much for the chance Jenny! What an honor! I hope you all enjoy my little tips and tricks for hiding God’s Word in the hearts of your family!
One of my greatest desires as a mother is to impart God’s Word and it’s truths to my children in such a way that they will truly remember it in their hearts. However, there are many days that this feels like such a momentous task that I get intimidated, don’t know where to start, and am left leaving one more day empty and void of working towards that end. Recently though, I have stumbled upon a few little tricks that are simple but incredibly effective, and even enjoyable, for the entire family to soak up more of the scriptures throughout our busy days, and I would just love to share them with you!
Find out what those tricks are by continuing to read HERE.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Raising Homemakers Anniversary-- Meet the New Cont...
- I Raise my Ebenezer on the Day After Memorial Day
- More Smart People Saying Things (Quotes)
- Firmess with Relationship
- A Science Experiement for your enjoyment
- Summer Reading Fun
- Too Many Activities?
- The Preposition Song (easy version)
- I'm a guest over at Many Hats Mommy!
- Here comes the Marriage Bundle...
- A fine math howdy-do
- Teach girls to say "no"
- Make It Simple--Teaching Truth
- Five Ways to Implement Computers in Your Homeschoo...
- Call to Beauty and Grace
- Some Math resources from Maria's Math Newsletter
- Intentional Training
- Three Cheers for Not Hiding God in Scholarship
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (281)