"Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence."
In all the ways you can.
In all the places you can.
At all the times you can.
To all the people you can.
(1703-1791) Church of England cleric, Christian theologian,
a founder of the Methodist movement
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Raising Homemakers Anniversary-- Meet the New Cont...
- I Raise my Ebenezer on the Day After Memorial Day
- More Smart People Saying Things (Quotes)
- Firmess with Relationship
- A Science Experiement for your enjoyment
- Summer Reading Fun
- Too Many Activities?
- The Preposition Song (easy version)
- I'm a guest over at Many Hats Mommy!
- Here comes the Marriage Bundle...
- A fine math howdy-do
- Teach girls to say "no"
- Make It Simple--Teaching Truth
- Five Ways to Implement Computers in Your Homeschoo...
- Call to Beauty and Grace
- Some Math resources from Maria's Math Newsletter
- Intentional Training
- Three Cheers for Not Hiding God in Scholarship
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (281)