"True education makes for inequality;
the inequality of individuality,
the inequality of success,
the glorious inequality of talent, of genius;
for inequality, not mediocrity,
individual superiority, not standardization,
is the measure of the progress of the world."
-- Felix E. Schelling
(1858-1945) American educator
"The central task of education is to implant a will and facility for learning; it should produce not learned but learning people. The truly human society is a learning society, where grandparents, parents, and children are students together."
-- Eric Hoffer
(1902-1983) American author, philosopher, awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Raising Homemakers Anniversary-- Meet the New Cont...
- I Raise my Ebenezer on the Day After Memorial Day
- More Smart People Saying Things (Quotes)
- Firmess with Relationship
- A Science Experiement for your enjoyment
- Summer Reading Fun
- Too Many Activities?
- The Preposition Song (easy version)
- I'm a guest over at Many Hats Mommy!
- Here comes the Marriage Bundle...
- A fine math howdy-do
- Teach girls to say "no"
- Make It Simple--Teaching Truth
- Five Ways to Implement Computers in Your Homeschoo...
- Call to Beauty and Grace
- Some Math resources from Maria's Math Newsletter
- Intentional Training
- Three Cheers for Not Hiding God in Scholarship
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (281)