Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cafemom--a new homeschooling resource

I actually posted about cafemom on my couponing blog first, because I thought it would connect me with couponing and savings deals.  I think it will, but in fact, I've been gaining more homeschooling ideas and encouragement!  Needless to say, that means I need to share it with you!

Cafemom is a social network for moms.  You can write a thought bubble (status), join groups, make friends, and play games. 

Groups are numerous and diverse.  Of course, there are a multitude of home schooling groups, and coupon groups, and how about a group for dinner ideas or snack ideas?  Need some encouragement or ideas for your special needs child?  Hobbies, politics, religion.  All kind of groups.

Yes, I have wasted some time on "Cupcake Corner," but I've also found out about new things, been able to share encouragement and even receive it in just the few days I've joined.  In fact, some of the new things I've discovered, I'll be writing about here. 

So, if you'd like to join me, stop by cafemom.com and sign up. You know you're going to have at least one thing in common with everyone!  Being a mom.  It's free and only takes a minute to join.  Make sure to look me up and friend me!  :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive