1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
Wow, I guess I would choose George Washington. His character speaks across the years.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Hmm, I usually say anywhere I don't have to cook is my favorite. When you say restaurant, I leave out fast food, so I say Olive Garden.
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to
When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?
When I look back on my life, I think I will see a beautiful tapestry woven together of both dark strands and many bright, colorful ones. Together, however, thanks to God, it will be good.
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
Give me grapefruit scent but take the taste. LOVE oranges. In fact, I think I'll grab a Cutie right now! (I had two because this are REALLY small.)
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
You're supposed to clean your closet? I thought the closet was where you put everything to hide it after you clean the room!
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
|Katherine Von Bora|
I heard Martin Luther was a hoot around the dinner table. If I include is wife, Katherine Von Bora, would they count as two or one since they were married? Besides, she really needed a meal served to her after taking care of all Luther, all their children and all his students! Okay, so I'm going to count them as one. (It's my imaginary table!)
Then I'll add Helen Keller, but of course, Anne Sullivan would have to come along to translate.
Lastly, I would like Ronald Reagan, but he could leave Nancy at home. She kind of gives me the hebby jeebies.
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
There was a time when I was a good 8.5 because that was the kind of parking we had at our home. I'm a bit rusty now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Conversation this week:
My daughter: Daddy, I'm serious!
My husband: Hi Sirius. I'm Rigel.
Me: Hmm. Star names. What's the name of another star.
My daughter: Taylor Swift.