Miley Cyrus is one of the biggest teen idols in history. Her face appears on T-shirts and merchandise of almost every kind imaginable, she's got a successful singing career, and she's starred in the Disney TV series Hannah Montana and the movie of the same name. All this and she's only 17.
In our house she was never a big name, probably because my daughter was too old by a year or two to be interested in her, or in her TV show. And my son was, well, my son. Basketball is his thing. But I know plenty of young teens who were -- and are -- huge fans of hers, and plenty of parents who, for a time at least, were happy to have her as a role model.
Much like the Jonas Brothers, for whom Miley used to be the opening act, she seemed to be a good kid, with a close family and solid values. Unlike the Jonas Brothers, either something changed, or that image was just that: an image.
Continue reading The end of Miley Cyrus (OneNewsNow.com)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Double Up...Math activity w/ recipes
- The end of Miley Cyrus (OneNewsNow.com)
- Fall Leaves---Science & art
- Language Arts idea using cartons/boxes
- Get Science Experiments & Videos FREE
- A High and Holy Calling Leslie Basham: Nancy Leig...
- OCH- Amphibians
- Preparing Princes
- Celebrating America's 234th Birthday
- Runner from Ravenshead
- Is It OK for Moms to Have Jobs Outside of the Home...
- Five Ways to Use Audio books 1. Sheer Fun Audio ...
- WatchKnow. Videos for kids to learn from. Organi...
- Cool Insect Coloring Book
- Preschool Thoughts
- Charles Spurgeon's Birthday and Bible
- Cleaning House--Workboxes
- Summer Reading Contest
- Top 10 Trends in Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Dads
- Embrace Homemaking--Be Busy at Home Posted on 08 J...
- How can ‘mother’ be a sexist stereotype? Carolyn ...
- Using Audio Books in Your Homeschool by Molly Eve...
- Summer fun - Inglés 360° | CurrClick
- Free atronomy video from NASA
- Which Camp Do I Belong To?
- 101 Things to do this Summer
- I'm learning, too.
- The Power of Relationships
- Thoughts on Curriculums
- Modeling Marriage
- Currclick's weekly freebie
- ▼ June (33)