I found out about a new site with 1000s of educational videos entitled WatchKnow. Of course, you need to make sure to review the videos before your children. Here's what it states about the site:
We at WatchKnow.org feel that potential geniuses are everywhere, from small, rural towns to giant, sophisticated cities. But their potential may go to waste if they are not given the right educational opportunities. We at WatchKnow.org want to help make these opportunities available to everyone.
We believe that everyone is created equal, and we take the American Dream seriously. One of the best ways to make these ideals a reality for everyone is to offer free online educational material to our youth.
This is the vision behind the non-profit WatchKnow.org. WatchKnow has indexed over 15,000 online educational videos for children, putting them into a directory of over 3,000 categories. The videos are available without any registration or fees to teachers in the classroom and to students at home 24/7. You can dive into our innovative directory or search by subject and age level. Video titles, descriptions, age level information, and ratings are all edited for usefulness. The site invites broad participation in a new kind of wiki system, guided by teachers. We have had a tremendously positive response from educators to the website.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Double Up...Math activity w/ recipes
- The end of Miley Cyrus (OneNewsNow.com)
- Fall Leaves---Science & art
- Language Arts idea using cartons/boxes
- Get Science Experiments & Videos FREE
- A High and Holy Calling Leslie Basham: Nancy Leig...
- OCH- Amphibians
- Preparing Princes
- Celebrating America's 234th Birthday
- Runner from Ravenshead
- Is It OK for Moms to Have Jobs Outside of the Home...
- Five Ways to Use Audio books 1. Sheer Fun Audio ...
- WatchKnow. Videos for kids to learn from. Organi...
- Cool Insect Coloring Book
- Preschool Thoughts
- Charles Spurgeon's Birthday and Bible
- Cleaning House--Workboxes
- Summer Reading Contest
- Top 10 Trends in Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Dads
- Embrace Homemaking--Be Busy at Home Posted on 08 J...
- How can ‘mother’ be a sexist stereotype? Carolyn ...
- Using Audio Books in Your Homeschool by Molly Eve...
- Summer fun - Inglés 360° | CurrClick
- Free atronomy video from NASA
- Which Camp Do I Belong To?
- 101 Things to do this Summer
- I'm learning, too.
- The Power of Relationships
- Thoughts on Curriculums
- Modeling Marriage
- Currclick's weekly freebie
- ▼ June (33)