Summer Reading Contest by Keepers of the Faith
We are pleased to announce our first ever Summer Reading Contest!
Contest Details: To enter the contest, simply choose any KOF book from our KOF reading categories, and write a review of the book answering the question, "How did this book change your life?" Not every book causes a major shift in one's life, but every good book can teach some lesson or impact us for the better. And sometimes the truths portrayed in a story allow us to see "living for Christ" in a new light. We want to hear how these books have impacted you or your family!
Each submission should be 200 words or less. Please send in your submissions via email to email@example.com. In the subject line put “Reading Contest.” Include your name, age, address, and phone or email (if different than the sending email). You may send in submissions for multiple books to increase your chances of winning. Your review may appear on our website!
Contest Period: The contest will run from June 15th until September 1st. Winners will be chosen after September 1st.
Contest Prizes: There will be three levels to the contest based upon age, and three winners per level. Prizes will be in the form of credits to the customer account, which can then be used to purchase any of our products.
Level 1: Ages 12 and under
Level 2: Ages 13 through 18
Level 3: Adult
First Place: $25
Second Place: $15
Third Place: $10
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Double Up...Math activity w/ recipes
- The end of Miley Cyrus (OneNewsNow.com)
- Fall Leaves---Science & art
- Language Arts idea using cartons/boxes
- Get Science Experiments & Videos FREE
- A High and Holy Calling Leslie Basham: Nancy Leig...
- OCH- Amphibians
- Preparing Princes
- Celebrating America's 234th Birthday
- Runner from Ravenshead
- Is It OK for Moms to Have Jobs Outside of the Home...
- Five Ways to Use Audio books 1. Sheer Fun Audio ...
- WatchKnow. Videos for kids to learn from. Organi...
- Cool Insect Coloring Book
- Preschool Thoughts
- Charles Spurgeon's Birthday and Bible
- Cleaning House--Workboxes
- Summer Reading Contest
- Top 10 Trends in Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Dads
- Embrace Homemaking--Be Busy at Home Posted on 08 J...
- How can ‘mother’ be a sexist stereotype? Carolyn ...
- Using Audio Books in Your Homeschool by Molly Eve...
- Summer fun - Inglés 360° | CurrClick
- Free atronomy video from NASA
- Which Camp Do I Belong To?
- 101 Things to do this Summer
- I'm learning, too.
- The Power of Relationships
- Thoughts on Curriculums
- Modeling Marriage
- Currclick's weekly freebie
- ▼ June (33)