January 7, 2011
Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Sometimes we need to ask God to keep us from distractions during our devotional times.
“Jesus got up, left the house, and went off to a solitary place." (Ding) "The dryer’s done. No . . . I think it can wait. Let’s see . . . 'Simon and his companions went to look for him, and when they found him, they exclaimed: "Everyone is looking for you."’” (Phone ring.) “Uhhh. Maybe it’s an emergency. (ring) No, keep reading. ‘Let us go somewhere else (ring) to the nearby villages (ring) so I . . .'”
Nancy: But sometimes an interruption may be God-sent.
“Mommy, what are you doing?”
“Well, come here. Let me show you. See, I’m reading about Jesus.”
Nancy: Ask God for discernment. Sometimes an interruption is actually an opportunity from Him.
With Seeking Him, I’m Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
- ► 2012 (399)
- Snow Plans
- Animal Report Form--Currclick's Freebie
- It's all good...and all free!
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend...and other jewe...
- Turn that car around right this minute!
- EXPIRED--Bossy R Phonics Manipulatives and Workshe...
- A Thomas Jefferson Education
- Magic Vocabulary Bullet
- Explain New Rules Before You Start
- Unleashing Your Children's Talents
- Homeschooling the Rebellious Child
- FEMINISM IS ANTI-FAMILY, ANTI-FATHER, AND ENCOURAG...
- Overcoming the Midwinter Blahs
- Cutting Curriculum Cost
- The Ways We Have Ruined Our Children
- Giving Instructions
- Well-Balanced Reading
- Super Summit Tonight
- Using Words That Bless
- Multiplication Games Level One
- Why Home Educate?
- It's Winter! Free Pocket Chart Set
- FREE--CurrClick Open House for Online Classes
- Divine Interruptions--Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Home Education Super Summit--My recap of day one
- OVER TWO MILLION CHILDREN ARE HOMESCHOOLED Purcel...
- Tangled is Mangled.
- One Day at a Time
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (281)