I wish I could come up with great parenting tools on my own. Usually, that doesn't happen. I have to steal them. As a student teacher, I was told that stealing another teacher's idea was paying them a compliment! So, I compliment a lot of people!
I can't remember exactly where I got this idea. I think maybe from Biblical Parenting.
The topic was anger. They mentioned using a car analogy to talk about anger with your child. I was all ears, or all eyes, as the case may be. My darling daughter can go from zero to 60 in nothing flat. This is has been an ongoing training period for both of us.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Snow Plans
- Animal Report Form--Currclick's Freebie
- It's all good...and all free!
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend...and other jewe...
- Turn that car around right this minute!
- EXPIRED--Bossy R Phonics Manipulatives and Workshe...
- A Thomas Jefferson Education
- Magic Vocabulary Bullet
- Explain New Rules Before You Start
- Unleashing Your Children's Talents
- Homeschooling the Rebellious Child
- FEMINISM IS ANTI-FAMILY, ANTI-FATHER, AND ENCOURAG...
- Overcoming the Midwinter Blahs
- Cutting Curriculum Cost
- The Ways We Have Ruined Our Children
- Giving Instructions
- Well-Balanced Reading
- Super Summit Tonight
- Using Words That Bless
- Multiplication Games Level One
- Why Home Educate?
- It's Winter! Free Pocket Chart Set
- FREE--CurrClick Open House for Online Classes
- Divine Interruptions--Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Home Education Super Summit--My recap of day one
- OVER TWO MILLION CHILDREN ARE HOMESCHOOLED Purcel...
- Tangled is Mangled.
- One Day at a Time
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (281)