Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Plans


Tomorrow, we're expecting a blizzard.  Expectations are for six to twelve inches with thunder snow.

We are just getting over being a sick family, so want to take it easy, but do some "schooling." 

I'm planning on a snow day tomorrow.  A day that we do snow/winter related things.  Here are some of the things I'm digging up.  Maybe it will give you somethings to springboard from as well.

Well, I think that's probably plenty. I want to focus on Mr. Snowflake and make sure we remember that snowflakes have six sides and are symmetrical.  I want to review our spelling words with the word search and make the calendar. Rewarding each word found with a marshmallow might be fun. Then I think we'll go back to watch some videos and do crafts.

No comments:

Blog Archive