Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CVS--Post Easter buying for next year

FHH0117.jpgI found these couple of deals from Kansas City Mamas.


Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant - $2.99
Buy One, Get $1.50 ECB (Limit 1) 
$1/1 Speed Stick Deodorant from 3/25 SS Insert 
Pay $.49 after coupon and ECB


 Tampax Radiant Tampons or Always Radiant Pads and Liners - $3.99
Buy One, Get $2 ECB (Limit 1) 
$1/1 Always Infinity or Always Radiant Infinity from 4/1 PG Insert  
Pay $.99 after coupon and ECB


Mostly, I went to look at the 50% off Easter items. I look for little Easter trinkets that are on sale to save for mija's basket next year. Yes, I'm that cheap frugal. I grabbed a little stuffed animal, some pens and paper, a Pez dispenser, etc. I put it in a plastic tube where I keep future gifts!



Okay, I did get myself my family some chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs to enjoy, too!



My retail total would have been $24.85. After sales, coupons, and over $13 in ECB, I paid $1.24 which is a savings of 95%. I earned $3.50 back in ECB meaning I earned $2.26 on this purchase. That's a savings of 109%!



No comments:

Blog Archive