Friday, April 27, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I was blessed by Vicki at SONset Academy with an award! I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award!! Thanks, Vicki!
Now I get to share the award. I get to select 15 blog whom deserve this award. The challenge is selecting only 15 out of all the wonderful blogs out there! I picked from those blogs I check out myself regardless of size. Here are the winners in no particular order!


Cindy @ For One Another
Jennifer @ Sweet Blessings
Jenny @ Many Hats Mommy
Katie @ Brighton Park
Jen @ Gricefully Homeschooling
Julie @ Biblical Counseling 4 Women
Jenn @ The Purposeful Mom
Nichole @ Mama to 4 Blessings
Charity @ Vanderhoof House
Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree
Honey @ Sunflower Schoolhouse
Carie @ Living, Loving, and Learning with the Lord
Pam @ Doorposts
Jamie @ The Unlikely Homeschool
Joy @ Grace Full Mama

The rules for accepting this award are simple: Follow the blogger who felt moved to present it to you (if you don't already). And, in turn, search for 15 more bloggers and blogs who you feel deserve this award.
Thanks again, Vicki at SONset Academy.
Have Fun!!!

4 comments:

Richele McFarlin said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! :)

Jamie Erickson said...

How fun! I'll have to get busy and make my 15 picks.

Jenifer Metzger said...

Oh thank you so much Betsy! So sweet of you! :)

katie said...

Thank you so much! What a lovely compliment you have paid me. I look forward to visiting the other 14 on the list and thanks for thinking of me!

Blog Archive