I have stayed silent long enough. Please, society, ignore Pat Robertson.
There was a time, while I disagreed with him on some theological issues, he did state some truth when it comes to society and the United States. Now, I just feel embarrassed for his poor co-host having to deal graciously with the stuff coming out of his mouth.
Here's just three of the ridiculous responses he's given in the last six months alone.
Denies a young earth...
And now blames unkempt women for marriage problems...
Where is he getting this stuff? Definitely not from the Bible.
But what do I know? I'm a slovenly, unkempt woman! (But at least I put a bra on today.)
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
- ► 2014 (132)
- Superbowl Snacks Coupons
- Thespian Update
- Helping Hands at Home--EE Kindle Book
- Personalized Valentine Gift Deals
- Blame shifting--From the Bible to the Babe
- Last chance for Cepacol coupon
- Friday Funny--Stuff Christian Moms Say
- Lord, I Give You This Day---devotional review
- Youth Theater---giving it a try again
- Creating Contentment Online Seminar--Tues., Jan. 2...
- Blame it on Little House on the Prairie--HEF Blog
- Friday Funny--Public School, Ritalin, Television, ...
- The K5 Kids--Contemporary Christian for Kids
- Pat Robertson---puleeze stop embarrassing yourself...
- Free Science Class on Magnetism
- Friday Funny--Periodic Table
- Continuing Education for Mom
- Mail to the Chief---National Handwriting Day
- Martin Luther had a Wife---and so did many other r...
- Literature Coming to Life in our Life
- Friday Funny--Patty Cake with Cats
- Books I Need for an Upcoming Counseling Class
- Homemaker's Creed
- Books, Crafts and more for our Winter study--Snowf...
- New Year Resolution
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)