Last week I posted about mija going on an audition for a local children's performance theater.
We assumed she didn't get a part since we never received a call from them.
Then we lost our internet and phone.
Apparently, that's when they started trying to contact us!
She got a part in Charlotte's Web!
She's the second spider and has about 6 lines!
The second spider is at the end of the play. It's one of Charlotte's baby spiders.
So, we have a few practices a week and SIX performances spread over the first two weekends of March.
Anyone else do youth theater?
- ► 2014 (132)
- Superbowl Snacks Coupons
- Thespian Update
- Helping Hands at Home--EE Kindle Book
- Personalized Valentine Gift Deals
- Blame shifting--From the Bible to the Babe
- Last chance for Cepacol coupon
- Friday Funny--Stuff Christian Moms Say
- Lord, I Give You This Day---devotional review
- Youth Theater---giving it a try again
- Creating Contentment Online Seminar--Tues., Jan. 2...
- Blame it on Little House on the Prairie--HEF Blog
- Friday Funny--Public School, Ritalin, Television, ...
- The K5 Kids--Contemporary Christian for Kids
- Pat Robertson---puleeze stop embarrassing yourself...
- Free Science Class on Magnetism
- Friday Funny--Periodic Table
- Continuing Education for Mom
- Mail to the Chief---National Handwriting Day
- Martin Luther had a Wife---and so did many other r...
- Literature Coming to Life in our Life
- Friday Funny--Patty Cake with Cats
- Books I Need for an Upcoming Counseling Class
- Homemaker's Creed
- Books, Crafts and more for our Winter study--Snowf...
- New Year Resolution
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)