Math word problems are the nemesis of many astudent including mija. We've been working on them exclusively for the last two weeks. One thing I've noticed is that if she does them online, she's not so intimidated by them.
Here's two sites we've been using:
Math Playground--Mija has really enjoyed "Word Problems with Katie."
Syvum has Kid's Math Word Problems 1 and Kid's Math Word Problems 2.
- ► 2014 (132)
- Homeschool Dads Beware
- BzzAgent in Action: Choco Zucarita review & GIVEAW...
- Friday Funny--More Chemistry; the atom
- When does pre-adolescence begin
- Wednesday Websites--Math Word Problems
- Healing Hearts with Helping Hands---UPDATED
- Autism Awareness Month--Faith Meets Autism….or is ...
- Friday Funny--World Penguin Day
- Inspired: A Divine Calling
- Baking Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday Websites: Chemistry
- A Brief History of Homeschool Style
- Job's Wife--A Reality Check
- Friday Funny--Homeschool
- Ibotta--an easy way to earn money
- Inspired--Lost in Him
- Wednesday Websites---National Frog Month
- A Review: Cleaning House---more than just a housek...
- Free Printable!! My Country Report
- Friday Funny--Cute Frog
- CVS Coupon Run--I paid 5 cents on the $1
- Check out the coupons in Sunday's paper.
- Wednesday Websites--Music
- Louisa May Alcott Collection--only $1.99 on Kindle...
- Masterpiece--Famous Composer
- Recipe for your Extra Ham--Smothered Ham 'n Cabbag...
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)