My post yesterday encouraged me to share more about some music sites I use or would like to use.
Classics for Kids has the timeline I used yesterday as well as a lot of information about the orchestra and instrument families. Many selections of music are available
G Major Music Theory is a great resource for teaching music theory, piano, and more. There is a free music theory curriculum with flashcards. There is also free sheet music for various skill levels.
Songs for Teaching has all kinds of songs for all kinds of subjects. Want something about counting? How about Latin, grammar, or environmental science? So many different subjects with so many different songs. Remember, music is one of the best ways to memorize.
The Piano Student offers links to several other site. There are links for composer biographies, free sheet music, worksheets and even video music lessons.
- ► 2014 (132)
- Homeschool Dads Beware
- BzzAgent in Action: Choco Zucarita review & GIVEAW...
- Friday Funny--More Chemistry; the atom
- When does pre-adolescence begin
- Wednesday Websites--Math Word Problems
- Healing Hearts with Helping Hands---UPDATED
- Autism Awareness Month--Faith Meets Autism….or is ...
- Friday Funny--World Penguin Day
- Inspired: A Divine Calling
- Baking Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday Websites: Chemistry
- A Brief History of Homeschool Style
- Job's Wife--A Reality Check
- Friday Funny--Homeschool
- Ibotta--an easy way to earn money
- Inspired--Lost in Him
- Wednesday Websites---National Frog Month
- A Review: Cleaning House---more than just a housek...
- Free Printable!! My Country Report
- Friday Funny--Cute Frog
- CVS Coupon Run--I paid 5 cents on the $1
- Check out the coupons in Sunday's paper.
- Wednesday Websites--Music
- Louisa May Alcott Collection--only $1.99 on Kindle...
- Masterpiece--Famous Composer
- Recipe for your Extra Ham--Smothered Ham 'n Cabbag...
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)