Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Canvas People Deal

Hope I don't come off as one big sales pitch this week.  There are just so many great deals I want to share.

I really had to share this one from Canvas People because I had some many compliments about mine at mija's birthday party on Friday. 

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, Canvas People takes you photos and puts them on canvas so they are like a painting.

Here's what mine looks like:

So many commented about it.  "How did they make a painting from the picture?"  "This is so cool."  And more!

I purchased the 10 x 13 with the discount, but you can get an 8 x 10 for FREE with this deal or $55 of any other size like I did.  Shipping rates start at about $15, so you can get a cool 8 x 10 canvas for only $15.

Again, a great idea for a Christmas gift.  Even my mom whose not a photo person was hinting that she'd like one!

No comments:

Blog Archive