Monday, November 7, 2011

Humbling Homeschool Blog Nominations!!


I found out I was nominated for in two different categories in the Homeschool Blog Awards!

Best Variety

and

Funniest 

I'm definitely humbled that people thought this about my blog!

I couldn't wait to tell my husband, however, my mom called first, so I needed to measure mija for her. (She's making a costume for mija's upcoming Tangled birthday party.) 

I finished the conversation, hung up, and blurted out, "I was nominated for funniest and best variety homeschool blog!"

Silence.

"Didn't you hear me?"

"Were you talking to me?"

Well, I'd like to say I just told him and we lived happily ever after.  Unfortunately, while my blog may be nominated for "best,"  I'm definitely not the "best."  (A major sigh, some tears, and a slightly slammed bedroom door was involved.)

Thankfully, God corrected me rather quickly, and I apologized.  He said he was sorry, too, for not listening.  I said I was sorry he didn't listen, too!

apple pie.png rl
Humble Pie...



Anyway, humbled by the nominations.  Humbled by life.

Here's a link to the site where you can vote for me if you'd like.
I'd be humbled!

No comments:

Blog Archive