Friday, January 20, 2012

File your Federal Tax Return for Free

That's right.  Free.  You know I'm all over that.  

H&R Block is offering to complete your federal tax return using their online product for free. State returns are an additional fee.  I'm not sure how much.
All you need to do it click HERE or click the picture to the right.

No comments:

Blog Archive