Monday, January 23, 2012

Today I'm posted on the Home Educating Family Blog

EducatingMYOneAndOnly

I wrote an article for the Home Educating Family Blog which was posted today.  It's entitled Educating My One and Only.  It's about home educating an only child.  I would be tickled pink if you would go check it out.


I was asked to become a regular contributor to the Home Educating Family Blog.    (I know.  Me?  A regular contributor?) I think my piece is supposed to every third Monday. But don't forget to check out the blog other times because there's a bunch of good stuff on there.  My friend Jenny is doing an awesome job with it!


Linked to:
 Hip Homeschool Hop Button 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your article. We had our daughter later in life also and are homeschooling (she's 4 now) our one and only as well. Thank you for the encouragement!

http://gardentenders.blogspot.com/

Betsy Price said...

Sounds like a similar story! I'm glad the article was helpful.

Blog Archive