Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun


This week’s statements:
1. ________ is not my strongest virtue
2. _________ is my favorite meal of the day
3. ___________ is my ____________
4. Whenever ____________ happens, I always _____________.


1. Self-control is not my strongest virtue.  Boy, has God been working on that with me.  I think 2012 is going to be the year of self-control.

2. ANY is my favorite meal of the day.  Did you not read the self-control comment above?

3. Today is my anniversary, and yet, I'm playing on my blog.  What gives?

4. Whenever the Rose Parade happens, I always watch.  I LOVE the Rose Parade.  

2 comments:

Susi said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you guys have a great one!!!

Hilary said...

happy anniversary... Blog playing is good on any day :)

Blog Archive