1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Challenging, Painful, Supportive
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
NOPE. I will occasionally eat one just to be nice to a hostess, but not my choice.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
I just took this picture as an answer. We always leave it up for New Year's. It's only a matter of time now!
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
No. The bloody ones make me laugh because of how ridiculous they are. The demonic ones I especially don't watch because of Phil. 4:8.
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
Sometimes when I was little I would hide underneath the kitchen counter behind the stools. I used to keep my banana sticker collection under there!
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
I think a place and people that motivate me is the book group I attend. I haven't been able to attend lately which may explain a few things!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
When you use a Red Zinger tea bag a second time, the tea is neither red nor zinger.