Monday, August 27, 2012

An Education Contrary to the Will of God

I subscribe to sermonaudio.com. I received emails with audio links from various pastors (including mine) recorded sermons. I don't always listen to them because of time and, well, just listening to a sermon is hard for me, but I'm working on it.

It did catch my eye, however, when I saw the title "An Education Contrary to the Will of God" with a tag of "Government Schools".

The message is 37 minutes long. I listened to it while I played worked on Pinterest. He makes a lot of truthful and insightful points although he does it in a very judgmental way. BUT maybe those who don't see the dangers of the public school system need to be challenged. I don't know.

Here's the link to the audio. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Blog Archive