1. In an effort to combat obesity, the mayor of NYC has plans to ban the sale of large sugary drinks (anything over 16 oz.), initially in restaurants, movie theatres, and street carts. Corner stores would also be affected if they are defined as food service establishments. You can read more here . Your thoughts?
My thoughts? The government needs to keep its nose out of peoples business. Give me a 44oz Diet Pepsi or give me death!!!
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
Art and Music, please. AND I can count them for homeschool hours for mija.
3. What are you irrational about?
Irrational? That would be illogical, captain.
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
Right now, we're too focused on attempting to survive the present. Unless things change, comfortable retirement are two words we won't be using.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
I will always remember the Queen parachuting with James Bond. All the Gabby moments, of course.
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
The messiest? I have to pick one? We emptied our storage unit which is now scattered throughout every room of this house. The kitchen might actually be the cleanest room which is a really scary thought as I look around the kitchen as I type.
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
Yes. Actually I try keeping in mind Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?" Following your heart is not a great thing to do.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today's gold medalist = tomorrow's reality show star.