Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SwagBucks...a poor mom's friend!

Things have be VERY, EXTREMELY, tight around here. As mija likes to say, "We're uber-poor."


I'm so thankful for programs like SwagBucks!


Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called “Swag Bucks”, which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. Things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards, toys, clothes, collectibles, games, electronics and more… Swagbucks.com is a 100% free, no strings attached, free prizes, no shipping charges, no membership fee’s. Swagbucks.com has already rewarded over a million users with Amazon.com gift cards, and all kinds of quality products, to members across the United states, Canada and UK.


Let me tell you how it helped me recently.


Somehow during the move, I've misplaced my glucose monitor test strips.  You know, the ones I use to test my blood sugar. Well, those suckers things cost over $100 for 100 and over $50 for 50.


After checking several places online after overcoming the shock at the pharmacy, I ended up on Amazon.  Amazon sells everything you know!


And look what I found...


That's right. I found the strips for only $22 for a box of 50 with FREE shipping.  MUCH BETTER.


But wait! I still didn't have the money to even purchase them at $22.  That's when I went to SwagBucks.  You see, I had earned enough SwagBucks through  doing online searches, polls, watching videos, etc., so I could purchase a $50 Amazon gift card FOR FREE.  


So, here's how it worked.

  • Earned my Swagbucks for the things I do online anyway.
  • Use my SwagBucks to get a $50 gift card.
  • Use my gift card to purchase my test strips for half-price.
  • Score a little money on Amazon for my purchase since I'm an Amazon affiliate.
So, that is how I used SwagBucks to get my test strips for FREE!!
I've also used my rewards for gifts, gas, and much more!
Join me at Swagbucks! It's FREE and you get FREE things.

Did you get the FREE part?


No comments:

Blog Archive