Friday, September 14, 2012
Five Minute Friday--Focus
That's a good one.
I would love to be able to focus better. Sometimes I think I have ADD. I'm washing dishes and then remember that I need to put TP in the bathroom and then remember that I was going to call someone.
I need to just do the next thing.
Focus on what I'm doing.
Focus on where I am.
Especially focus on WHOM I'm with.
Whom? Who? I think it's whom since it's the object of the preposition and whom is the objective case.
See what I mean.
I lose focus.
But I do come back. Eventually.
Thankfully, God can handle that.
I wish I could. He's so much more grace-giving than I.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- Christmas is Coming--Toy Coupons
- Friday Funny--Great Photo Idea!
- Free Museum day--Saturday, Sept. 29
- 50 Sucks--My Husband's Birthday Gift
- These Coupons will be Ending this Month
- Managing My Minutes--Scheduling review UPDATED
- Five Minute Friday: Wide
- Friday Funny--Ryan Gosling Hey Girl
- Business Cards--great resource for moms!
- Free Sample of Finish Quantum
- Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Mija is the word
- Slpelnig Is Not Taht Ipmrontat.---Post about spell...
- Five Minute Friday--Focus
- Friday Funny--The Parent Rap
- Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar--like on Pinterest
- You child: Sinner or self-esteem?
- Easter is About Jesus--review and GIVEAWAY
- Missionary Letter--Even Worms Play a Part
- Friday Funny--Math and Nutrition
- My favorite FREE Science Teleclass--Wed. Sept. 12
- Sorry I've been hit and miss...explanation
- #FlirtWithHairColor--I got to color for FREE with ...
- Labor Day & More Holidays & Celebrations for Septe...
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)