My friend, Julie Ganschow, of Reigning Grace Counseling Center posted a great piece today on her blog about the cross. I especially appreciated her comments about her children. Read it and let me know what you think!
Biblical Counseling for Women: No Longer on the Cross: What is the cross to you? When you see it in your church or in your minds eye what do you see? As a child in my former religion the cross a...
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- Christmas is Coming--Toy Coupons
- Friday Funny--Great Photo Idea!
- Free Museum day--Saturday, Sept. 29
- 50 Sucks--My Husband's Birthday Gift
- These Coupons will be Ending this Month
- Managing My Minutes--Scheduling review UPDATED
- Five Minute Friday: Wide
- Friday Funny--Ryan Gosling Hey Girl
- Business Cards--great resource for moms!
- Free Sample of Finish Quantum
- Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Mija is the word
- Slpelnig Is Not Taht Ipmrontat.---Post about spell...
- Five Minute Friday--Focus
- Friday Funny--The Parent Rap
- Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar--like on Pinterest
- You child: Sinner or self-esteem?
- Easter is About Jesus--review and GIVEAWAY
- Missionary Letter--Even Worms Play a Part
- Friday Funny--Math and Nutrition
- My favorite FREE Science Teleclass--Wed. Sept. 12
- Sorry I've been hit and miss...explanation
- #FlirtWithHairColor--I got to color for FREE with ...
- Labor Day & More Holidays & Celebrations for Septe...
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)